Thurs, March 3rd
12:30 – 1:15pm GMT
The pandemic has played a key role in accelerating cloud uptake and the cloud is becoming a competitive imperative. We know that the cloud is central to creating the most agile, secure and cost-effective businesses. But everyone is still at different stages of the cloud journey, and every organisation, and every industry has different and unique challenges.
Our recent research Taking your team on the cloud journey, explored the progress that has been made so far in cloud adoption and migration, as well as key challenges and barriers to further adoption.
Chief Technology Officer
WITH KEYNOTES FROM:
Cloud Solutions Architect
Talk through Cloud Adoption
- Share the findings of our latest research investigating cloud progress across the UK
- Explore the common challenges to further cloud adoption and becoming Cloud Native
- Look at training, communication and external support with cloud migration
- Hear how Mobilise has supported companies like DVLA and Hodge Bank with Cloud adoption
- Discuss how to build a Cloud Centre of Excellence
- Look forward to 2022 and beyond, and how companies can rethink their cloud migration roadmap
To book your slot on this webinar simply complete the sign-up form on this page.
Mobilise is a cloud-enablement consultancy service, delivering enterprise level development and cloud transformation using leading technology. Mobilise is cloud partner for Amazon Web Services and Azure, and some of our clients include DVLA, Arvato Bertelsmann, MoJ, CPS, OfS, GPA, Admiral, FAW, Hodge Bank, South London and Maudsley NHS Trust.