Looking to work together with a forward thinking cloud specialist organisation?
Mobilise offer exceptional working conditions along with the opportunity to work on leading edge cloud technologies for innovative clients.
For all our graduate roles we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills and communication skills.
- A passion for learning.
- A flexible, can-do approach.
Explore and apply for our graduate opportunities below.
About the Role
We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates with a real passion for working with software, data, cloud and new technologies to join our team either in Swansea or potentially as a remote worker in other parts of the UK.
Current activities for which we require graduates include (but are not limited to):
- Cloud Design and Migration services for large enterprises,
- Data architecture, visualisation and security, working with criminal justice customers,
- Providing Kubernetes design and delivery services for payment companies and government departments,
- Full stack development services for graduate services and environmental agencies.
- Work alongside our Cloud engineers and architects to help them deliver various cloud-based solutions via different technology stacks.
- Create high-quality standards of code, either in infrastructure as code or object-oriented languages to meet the customer’s needs.
- Help create cloud-native designs to address a wide range of issues.
- Train and develop yourself on cloud skills to continue to stay up to date with the high-speed cloud solution growth.
- Contribute to internal and customer DevSecOps pipelines by maintaining and/or creating new jobs and tasks.
This is not a full definition of the role but covers the main aspects, expect variety (the spice of life)
What we’re looking for
- Ability to think logically but not like a robot. Find answer to solutions that are not only logical but creative.
- Experience/Knowledge of cloud technologies (though not essential as training will be given).
- Experience of working with any programming language (though not essential but would be welcome).
- Knowledge of infrastructure patterns and architecture is a bonus (though not essential).
- Some previous work experience (paid or unpaid, any industry).
- The ability to learn on the go and not afraid to embrace new challenges and new work.
- A team player who can work with various colleagues on different projects and Technologies.
Further to your day-to-day role we’ll encourage you to push yourself and gain new skills. You’ll be provided training in your role to support your career development. You will be encouraged and enabled to gain industry certifications to advance your knowledge of your area of work and to progress into more senior roles and different work areas.
Facts and Figures
- Start date: August 2021
- Starting salary of £25,000 to £30,000, based on relevant experience and time to become effective in your initial role.
- Initial Annual Bonus potential, based on customer feedback, of 10% (after probation).
- 25 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- A Pluralsight* training license
- A permanent position with the company (subject to a 6-month probationary period)
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
Email your CV with cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Vacancy: Graduate Roles”